Every photo shoot I do is custom tailored to the individual deck, and requirements of the client. If you look over my portfolio you can see that I design custom scenery for every session. These scenes are carefully, and thoughtfully, put together to bring out and highlight key features of the deck I am photographing. Each scene often requires specific items, backdrops, table settings, color palettes, and a multitude of other intricacies. With that in mind, every session I do is priced in and around the creation of these scenes.
- Hourly/Creative Cost (based on estimated work hours, including post processing, to complete project)
- Production Cost (this is simply the cost incurred to produce the photos. Production costs are extremely variable, and will be based on each photo shoot)
- Photo Licensing (the default copyright of all photos I take falls to me, this fee allows you the use of the images without fear of legal action)
The finalized price is built using the formula below
Hourly Cost + Production Cost + Licensing Fee = Total Cost of Photo Session
- All sessions require a non-refundable 50% deposit to secure time and date, with the balance due prior to finalized product delivery
- Rates are subject to change at any time without notice
- All transactions are paid and invoiced through Paypal
- Travel fees will apply for and sessions beyond the 30mile radius from the Zip Code 90706
- California sales tax of 9% is added to all additional prints and photo-books
Please fill out the form below.
Make sure to include any important information you feel is relevant.